Placing Materials on Reserve
All teaching faculty (others must have special permission from the Coordinator, Circulation Services) may place materials on Reserve for their classes within the following guidelines:
- All lists are processed on a first received basis.
- You may submit a list 30 days before the beginning of the semester it will be used.
- Please allow 5 days for processing.
- Additions to reserve lists will not be processed until all previously submitted lists have been completed.
- Your reserve lists should be restricted to required readings only.
- When placing materials on course reserves, the EMU Library adheres to the requirements of the Copyright Act of 1976, United States Code, Title 17, Section 107 and all subsequent amendments and interpretations of this law. For more information see Cornell guidelines approved by the Association of American Publishers.
For more information, including necessary forms and an explanation of the loan periods, please see https://www.emich.edu/library/services/reserves.php