DigitalCommons@EMU, EMU's institutional repository, is a digital showcase of scholarly and creative works produced by Eastern Michigan University students, faculty, and staff. Research and scholarly output included here has been selected and deposited by the individual university departments and centers. Administered by the University Library, Digita Common @EMU is designed to organize, preserve, and increase the impact of scholarly and creative work at the Eastern Michigan University.
What Types of Materials Can Be Included?
- Electronic theses and dissertations
- Open access literature
- Pre-and post prints of scholarly articles (when permitted)
- Technical reports and working papers
- Electronic journals and newsletters
- Conference proceedings
- Data sets
- Digtal collections (images, media, etc.)
- Presentation Materials (Powerpoint™, text of talk)
Why Contribute Materials to Digital Commons @ EMU?
For Scholars - publicize your scholarship:
For the University
|How to Contribute
If you would like to contribute materials to Digital Commons @ EMU or if you have any questions about EMU's institutional repository, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.