This guide contains links to EMU Library resources specific to the research needs of students in the Paralegal Program.
- Course Materials - A linked list of EMU Library ebooks assigned to LEGL Classes.
- Books - Links to the Library's Esearch tool, the webpage of Library ebooks assigned to LEGL courses, and a list of recently acquired books.
- Law Reviews & Scholarly Journals - Find scholarly articles from journals and law reviews in EMU Library databases as well as freely available sites.
- Citation Help - Resources to help cite legal materials in papers and court documents.
- Research Help - Guidance on using library resources and getting assistance from EMU librarians.
- Associations - A brief list of paralegal associations and bar associations.
- Legal Reference Sources - Jump to the Library guide that links to court cases, codes, regulations, and more.