Halle Library Information
This is a research guide for the Nutrition & Dietetics Program. This guide has program specific resources and includes electronic books, databases and web resources relevant to dietetics & nutrition research.
2) Basics of Using the Halle Library Resources - provides tutorials on how to use resources and materials. https://guides.emich.edu/help/researchbasics
3) Library Services Tutorials - explanations regarding the use of library services https://www.emich.edu/library/services/index.php
4) Databases - links to the Halle Library Databases page: https://guides.emich.edu/az.php
5) Evaluating Information - Use the link, Evaluating Information, on the left menu for guides and techniques for critically appraising resources
6) Citing Sources
7) Interlibrary Loan - how to obtain journal articles and books from other libraries that the Halle Library does not own: https://www.emich.edu/library/services/get_other_libraries.php
As students at EMU you have access to MeLCat, a system that allows you to borrow books from other Michigan libraries, regular interlibrary loan which allows to request books and articles from other libraries that are not available through the Halle Library, and other reciprocal agreements within the state including our borrowing agreement with the University of Michigan, which includes the Taubman Health Science Library.
8) Librarian Subject Specialist - Elizabeth Bucciarelli - 734-487-2506 - email@example.com
You can ask me questions directly through my email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or receive assistance through the Ask a Librarian service located in the box on the right side of this page.