General Tips for Oxford Ebooks
- The Oxford ebook page will have links to the chapters--you may have to look down the page for these. You can read these online or download chapters as PDF files for personal use and these can be printed.
- Oxford ebooks don't have limits on simultaneous users, so you should never get a busy signal.
- If you want to save the ebook as a favorite in your browser, find the book in Esearch and save the Esearch record. The link you see at the top of the browser may not work at another time and place.
- If you have trouble logging in, the most common problems are:
a. You may need to set your browser to accept cookies.
b. If your EMU NetID password has expired, you may need to change your password.
- You may be able to get immediate help using the ebook from staff at the EMU Library Information Desk by calling 734-487-2445.